throw it out and away
[html]

Awww Basilio <3

Zayden crossed his arms and remained silent, his own black ears twitching when the older coyote spoke. It seemed the conversation was out of his reach, and had more to do with his pretty companion. It had been her to drag him out this way anyway. Meanwhile, Elody stood relaxed, seeing no threat anyway as long as this man was kept in better spirits. The young one, was rather adorable. The little grin was met with a small smile, and for sure Ellie could tell things would be alright. It was strange how the skulls seemed to freak Zayden out, honestly she had thought him better than that.

She liked the scent of this place, having the species she had grown alongside. But it was disappointing, guessing that Lowry and Helena likely hadn't made it far. When the time was right, El guessed it would not hurt to ask. The mottled hybrid never once had to reach for her knives, for once this conversation seemed normal. That was until their greeter became surprised with her name.

And his words changed her world. Her eyes lit up, growing wide, large ears flattening. Another?! Elody asked incredulously, looking at the star emblem on his arm in wonderment. What? I-I have family here? That--That can't be right. How many is there of---Us? And she became a little angry with her father, never mentioning a place with kin and other coyotes. What was his story with Inferni anyway? Her eyes fell upon the tattoo again, a symbol. A symbol of family! Why had she not gotten one? Her tail flicked in annoyance behind her, her coyote ears returning tall above her head. Who was Kaena? I-I don't know anyone but my family who is Lykoi--He never told me! And she took a sharp breath, hating to say her father's name. My father--My father is Kerberos. And Valla, she's my mom. So surprised, the coyote stepped forward and touched the star on Helotes's arm, her usually unsinkable voice faltering, repeating again He never said anything. By this time, Zayden was growing a little bit concerned of Elody, stepping towards her and wrapping an arm around her waist. And this time, her surprise kept her from pushing him away.

373+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread