moths on the wall underneath the light
[html]

indentSyemv was an emotional subject for the raven woman, one that brought a sad smile to her face when mentioned. She'd tried so hard to keep it together, did what she thought she had to do, and in the end she'd been abandoned. "Near the winter our numbers were drastically low. Chimera and the few wolves they had came to our lands, we called ourselves Aremys then." She began, to look on her face a bit more serious than it had been. "Sometime near the end of winter Inferni attacked. We were taken by surprise, forced to retreat to Chimera's lands. It was my decision to retreat. My decision not to stand and attack for fear of losing more lives." Sometimes she thought that others looked down on her because of that.

indent"I could tell they weren't happy, being so used to living in the house and the other ways that we lived. After a while I took whoever wanted to join me and we moved to the city, we went back to being Syemv. You wouldn't believe how wonderful it was there, how happy everyone seemed to be." She smiled again, smiled because of the memory. Of course it was obvious that things hadn't worked out. "They started to leave eventually, just up and disappeared most of the time. We were down to three when I made the decision that we weren't going to make it." Even now, she felt like she'd failed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread