Knife Games
[html]

Ahahah this brings me back to when Samantha cheated Amy and got her ass kicked xD

Elody hoped that Zayden didn't know where she was, or even more that he would not search for her. Their camp was only a few miles to the west, but maybe he would consider that he was not needed for anything during she was not with him. It was a little annoying, how he thought she was his possession, how he had acted to others based upon innocent flirting. A little flattered the slender coyote was, but still--She wasn't his!

A small finger picked up another knife, waiting until Amy finished with her throw. And Elody could admit, this woman had skills. She realized she had held in a breath until she let it out in an amazed whoosh, thinking about the woman's words for a moment, an ear twitching thoughtfully. All in the snap...That had to do with her wrist, likely. She hummed, still holding the knife with a loose arm at her side. But when it came up that there needed to be repayment, Elody almost gasped. She had nothing on her. Nothing useful or of value. Perhaps her knives and leg strap, but the lesson's meaning would be eliminated without them. It was something to think on, and finally she came up with the only thing she could offer. I offer me. I could do some work, whatever. Anything. Until I pay this off...I just--I need to learn. Ellie was desperate for this knowledge, to get some skills for later.

Elody gave a hopeful glance to the golden dog, the price of her work would have to be heavy, to pay this off. But the coyote didn't care, even if it came out to be a dirty job. Teachings were rare, and she had met her opportunity. So, think we've made a deal? She held out a hand for the woman, anyway they could bargain. It was not set in stone yet. 

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread