A dark canvas and an empty ink well
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... able-1.png); background-position:center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
wc 392

After she had fled the lands after her conflict with Conri and talked with the stranger on the coast, the femme had returned to her home. Though for the most part she had been avoiding everyone. While her concerns about her anger had been mostly alleviated, the question of Kansas still weighed heavy on her mind and heart. When had it happened? Was it before or after they had started to fall for each other? Did he just sleep with Naniko, or Lucifer as well? Had he lied to her? Did he like the other two wolves more than he liked her? All those questions were constantly eating at the girl. She knew that she would have to confront him about it soon before it drove her mad. But she was terrified her worst fears would be realized.

The ebony wolfess had mostly been sticking to the outskirts of the territory, but tonight she had ventured as far as the bottom steps of the manor. She still couldn't work up the nerve to go inside yet, but it comforted her to be close to the rest of the pack. The Orion had curled herself up at the bottom of the steps and drifted off into a light slumber. Not too late into the night though a noise woke the female. Startled she jumped up, tail held high and hackles slightly raised. If she had been in a calmer state of mind she would have noticed that it was not Conri's scent that came from the intruder. But that thought didn't cross her mind and she took off in the direction of the garden.

As she got closer, emerald orbs noted the color of the wolf and a sigh of relief escaped her lungs. It was not the old alpha. It wouldn't have made sense for it to be him anyway. Savina had given the male a pretty good beating. Realizing she must look pretty threatening to the stranger her body language calmed down, though her tail was still held a bit high. Dark wolfess doubted the other was a threat, but she couldn't be sure. "Sorry about that...I thought you were someone else..." A small apologetic smile graced her slender muzzle. Her English, as usual, was tinted with her Italian heritage. "My name is Savina Marino. What brings you to Twilight Vale?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread