M-Knight in Shining Armor
[html]

Eh, it's okay. :3

Who was he to look at her that way, like she was a child misbehaving? He wasn't there, now or in the past. Aro had only seen the tip of the iceberg. Finally he removed the cloth from around her mouth and her lips curled in a snarl, her tongue coming to lick her lips. Then her savior began to yell at her and she didn't appreciate that either, she snarled and glared at him as he spoke, head pressing forward dominantly when he growled at her. She hadn't factored in Aro's feelings about this, but he seemed to be nearly as upset as she was about it. Her face turned from his, lips still pulled back viciously. She didn't want to think about it anymore. Their hands had been all over her, tainted her. The woman shivered and curled her legs up to her chest, bringing her hands in front of her when Aro untied them. She rubbed her wrists for a few moments and then set her hands in her lap, still not looking at her knight in shining armor. Instead, her eyes traveled over her arms which were sliced up from the group's leader. Her fur was stained red. Then he placed some of the blame on her and her eyes turned to him, glaring from the pit of her soul at the man. She spoke, her voice harsh and a little raspy. How dare you blame it on me!! I thought I was safe! I thought this was over! I have a life and now that I'm in a pack. I didn't think they would dare to attempt to catch me now... Oh, she was so pissed off it showed in every action she made or expression that came to her face. Oh, but I was wrong...they're relentless, dirty, filthy, bastards of men and they'll never quit.

Her eyes fell upon the goon Aro had taken out. His head was unnaturally twisted backwards as he lay there. Sidra growled and gave a smile of delight seeing him dead but it quickly faded remembering the night before. Aro made it hard for her to look anywhere but into his eyes and so she did. It was somewhat hard to keep eye contact with him. Sidra wanted to cry, let it all out, and for her heroic knight to take her in his arms. Although his hands felt a little strange and foreign on her body, she couldn't deny him. Aro wasn't the one who had done this to her. He'd come to save her and had caused her nothing but happiness. The man didn't deserve to be treated the way she was treating him. Still, she was a bit stubborn and still incredibly pissed off. Her eyes softened as she listened to him trying to push back the rage and tears that wanted to tear loose. He was right. The jokes were better than him getting worked up over it, but he couldn't really be angry at her. He'd taken care of the ones responsible, taken revenge for what they'd done. She slowly shook her head, her ears pushing back up against her skull. He'd saved her from hell and her piece of heaven was now here, what more could she ask for? Her legs fell from her chest and she leaned forward placing her forehead up against his blood soaked front side. A long inhale was taken of his scent mixed with those of his fallen foes. She was safe now. I'm sorry... Her voice was nearly gone and she was still eaking back the tears that wanted to fall.

Sidra was tired. Every bit of her was bruised and it hurt to breath, it hurt to make any kind of movement really. Her body felt cold, shivers rippling through her every now and then. It probably had to do something with the loss of blood, her exhaustion, and the fact that her coat was matted creating cold blanket around her. Sidra sighed letting her eyes fall shut. They were heavy, more so than they had been before now that she could finally relax. Within twenty four hours she'd gone to the depths of hell all the way back up to heaven, for the most part. It would be much better when she could wash herself and tend to her wounds, when the pain subsided and she could have a nice long sleep. The most important thing to her right now though, was the hero that stood before her. Sidra loved him so much and the act of saving her only further proved his love for her. She was so lucky. A smile formed on her lips and her arms lifted in a slow heavy motion to wrap around the giant's waist. With the strength she had in her she squeezed him, pulling him closer to her. Her face pressed up against him and eyes tightened shut still trying not to let a single tear fall. It was apparent that she was trying no to cry, her brow furrowed and muzzle wrinkled.

<style>
.sidred-sdb09 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sidred-sdb09 b {color:#601615;}
.sidred-sdb09-b {width:499px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sidred-sdb09-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sidred-sdb09 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8RRbt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 15px 0px; border:1px solid #601615; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f4f4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:497px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread