M-Knight in Shining Armor
CODE

[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

Crazy - K Ci and Jojo :3

Sidra certainly wasted no time in retaliating and Aro's eyes narrowed onto her as she continued on. Okay, okay, he could understand what she was saying, partially. What really got to him was how she seemed to know this was going to happen. What kind of shit was she involved in to have men coming after her? Did she wrong them? Were they part of a pack and Aro just called them out to fight!? What had he just buried himself into? Aro was now concerned. Not scared, No. Aro just wanted to know what kind of shit he mgiht be bringing to the pack. A very hissy like growl came from him as he tried to keep his cool, the fire in his eyes showing, but he didn't take this out on Sidra, no. She didn't need him on her like that. The woman had been through enough, it was obvious by the way she was holding herself right now. His eyes tore from he and he looked down, hands on the wagon and leaned in. He was thinking really deep and hard. It was like he had an angel and a devil on his shoulder right now. His mind in turmoil on how to proceed and handle this.

His head was down and he wasn't looking at her. He was pissed because she never mentioned anyone after her, pissed because he almost lost her, pissed because she didn't think they would be coming after her when she left the safety of the packlands. He was also pissed because he didn't keep a better hold of her while she ws in heat, pissed because he didn't get here sooner, pissed because he wasn't handling this better. He wanted to bring her to him, and hold her tightly, but right now it seemed she didn't want his touch. His ears were back tightly on his skull, his muscles tensed harder than ever, jaw muscles flexed like he was wanting to tear into the flesh of more of these monsters that dared to put their filthy paws on her. His eyes looked to the bastard he'd twisted.

His eyes caught a sliver of motion from her, she brought herself to him. He didn't move fearing his sweet butterfly would flutter away if he moved. She put her head to his chest taking in the mixture of death and life on him. His muzzle pointed watching her. His eyes still hard, but seeming to soften when he heard the sorry. A hand slide up her side to the middle of her back, "...no, don't be sorry...you have every right to be upset, you've been through a lot...I'm trying to be understanding of that.." He knew she really wasn't mad at him. She was just upset by how she'd been treated.

She wrapped her arms around him pulling at him to get closer. As smoothly as he could he moved into the wagon with her. Gently and with much care he brought her into him, his legs moving apart so she could be between them. She was fighting her tears and his rough voice whispered to her, '..baby, let it out...it's okay..I'm here and I'll be damned if anymore harm came to you. They'd have to get through me first..." It was obvious he backed his words up. No one was going to touch his female, no one! He wrapped his arms around her like he was the blanket, the shield, and her weapon. His muzzle went over her head protectively. "...never forget that...never. I love you..." He'd been saying this a lot lately, but he felt like she needed to hear those words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread