Northern Bound
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy moved, watching the dark russian wolf study the horses. They were equal in worth in the merchant's opinion. What mattered was what this wolf thought, what she would choose. The female's attention snapped back at her question, whether through surprise or simply because she hadn't considered Amy didn't know. What the wolf said was rather discouraging. No knowledge to share? She knew that the wolf was new in the land, but that meant little to her. What about knowledge of a style of fighting, or medicine?

Sighing Amy shook her head. It didn't matter. There was a task that she could send this wolf out to accomplish. There is something you can do for me. There is a pack south of here, by the name of Casa di Cavalieri. A male wolf there traded with me for a slave. He owes me some metal polish. The name is Aro Marino. If you go down there, collect the polish I am owed, and make sure that the slave is still kept in his presence, I will consider your favor collected. Understood?

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread