The comfort only you can Bring
[html]

Sorry about the wait on my Moss replies. I'm still waiting for my muse for him to kick in. :/ That sounds good!! :3

Moss's expression brightened even further, if that was possible, when Adonia told him she could teach him how to read better than he did already. As of now, he could probably get through the child's book but it would be slow and clumsy at best. The thought of teaching the pups and reading the book to them had his tail going off behind him. He was already a part of their lives and wanted to be there. If he was able to teach them something their mother couldn't then he would be proud. Are you sure? I mean, I'd love to improve my reading skills. There crappy at best right now. It didn't hit him until after, but it was also a second chance to be around the lovely Adonia Demos. His smile grew warmer as he thought about it. She was beautiful and smart, charming down to every detail and her personality proved to be one he could admire. He wasn't sure what chances he had with her but he was brave enough to take a shot and attempt to woo her.

The cat he had found behind the old dresser was appreciated by Adonia as well but the problem soon arose that one wouldn't be good enough. He had been a child once and knew that toys weren't easily shared in the young months of life. The beautiful woman again approved of his find and his vision confirming that he had done good. Oh how luck he was to have found these two treasures. Until now Adonia had found all of the good stuff. He was glad to have found something to contribute to their pile of goodies for Ananse and Loki. He was ecstatic when she agreed with him, his eyes looking from one toy to the other examining them further. They really weren't all that dirty and had a few minor tears and blemishes but they would have probably ended up this way eventually do to two rough boys pouncing and chewing on them. Moss didn't catch it right away, but Adonia had referred to Terra as his girlfriend. The thought tugged at him, causing one of his ears to swivel backwards as Adonia left the room. He opened his mouth to speak, maybe to correct it but she was gone. He thought about it for a moment. She wasn't his girlfriend, just a friend that he was helping out. He barely knew her! That statement had definitely created an awkward atmosphere for the rusty giant.

When Adonia came back with bags and he nodded placing the cat and teddy into the bag with the other toys. His ears were submissively pressed back now. He needed to tell her that Terra was nothing more than a friend at the moment if he ever wanted a shot with the stunning Adonia. But, she seemed to not have noticed her slip of tongue. Maybe it was for the best if she thought Terra was his girlfriend. It would certainly save him the hurt if she decided he wasn't good enough for her. Not handsome enough for her, or some other reason she didn't like him. No! He needed to be more forward with things like this or he'd surely end up alone with not a single child to teach about the world. Moss gave her an awkward toothy grin and then looked away before speaking up. His voice was kind of shy and unsure, but towards the end he found his courage. Adonia....Terra is just a friend....not my girlfriend. There, now she knew. Now maybe he had the smallest chance with her. Moss rubbed the nape of his neck as he stood straight up from putting the stuff in the bag which he set on the floor. His eyes found hers judging her reaction. I barely know her really...I'm not even part of her pack. Why was he so shy about it?

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.chpmnk-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9f1b34; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.chpmnk-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.chpmnk-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #9f1b34; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.chpmnk-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.chpmnk-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#bda684; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K6ITI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #47494e; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#47494e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread