stole my star
[html]

omg ellie you skunk xD

Elody had begun to ignore Zayden, he was making a fool of himself threatening Itzal, knowing what the yellow-eyed man was capable of. Zayden had been the one to cower before her brother at the Inferni borders, for sure he wasn't able to save his hide from this man-beast standing near. And he seemed to be growing bored, sitting back in the grassy turf, arms resting his head. Ellie rather liked how quickly she was learning, far from perfect yet it had made a dent in her skill. Precision was her problem, now was she to improve that? Did it need a sharper eye and more elite aim? If she could, she would enquire in Itzal, as he was the only one here who truly knew what he was doing. The youth enjoyed his praise, tail flicking the air behind her happily, face lit up in pride. 

Her hand brought up another knive, twirling it slowly in her fingers, silver and black flashed, like a cobra ready to strike at any time. At any second she could throw the knife, and hope that it would meet its mark. Long dark ears twitched as he explained where he was from, a pack by the name of Anathema, must've been one of the more northerly packs. Inferni was also mentioned, and she would have never guessed him part coyote seeing how much he towered over her thin frame. As subtly as she could, she looked him over, noting the coyote features that went with his appearance. And how do you find Anathema better, what does it have? I visited Inferni, and I didn't even know that I had family here. I have a bunch of half-siblings, four of them. I just--I don't want to live there, really. At least not yet.

She put her knife away, slipping it under the tight strap at her leg, watching her newfound teacher as he spoke. Elody grew disappointed knowing that her blades were all back in Halifax, ears dropping as she remembered. I do, but they're all in the old city. I have swords and stuff, but I guess that's all? Raising an eyebrow the pretty Lykoi leaned against her tree again, crossing her arms. I guess I can't learn that today, but my knives--They could work right? They're really sharp. Anything more that could be learned? Ellie grinned, happy to finally be out of a life of stupidity and uselessness, these knives gave her a purpose. And thanks to Itzal, the purpose was all hers to gain.  

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread