Strange Face in Strange Lands
[html]

His pelt was unique, his body was strange, and his mannerism were probably out of the ordinary as well. All that was fine, and he was relieved to find that Iskata did not think that others would be hostile, just curious. He could deal with curiosity, he could even relish in it. Leland was curious about lots of things, new people, new places, anything and everything that was different he came across, he enjoyed that he would peak other's curiosity as well. “Ah well, catching an eye or two inn't such a bad thing.” Leland waved his tail behind him good naturedly.

The older female before him continued to speak, answering his question on if he really could go any further. He was near the end, only ocean after this? Then perhaps he would have to stay, though of course he would have to look around the lands a little more before he made a decision. Meet a few more people. Was there any place for a creature such as him in these lands? “Well then, I suppose I will just have to stick around, fer a while anyway. Although, miss Iskata, I have no intention of being thrown off anywhere, tied to anything.” Leland's voice mimicked Iskata's serious tone, although mirthful laughter bubbled underneath the surface. “Is that how you fish around here, or is that just the poor treatment you'd give a silly fool such as meself? I'd expect somewhat of a nicer welcome...”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread