The eyes of the horse, p. Shaw
OOC – SORRYYYYYYY. -flail arms- I am so late on this. School was more than I thought it'd be this year :I

IC – 

As she smiled and translated her previous words a better smile was showing on the woman's face. She was always happy to see people handle her ignorance so swell. Other's would react so unkindly it made the fae quite sad. Thoughts of her mother briefly distracted her mind so she missed the other horse's actions. The calico wolf snapped out of it as the woman again pushed the horse away and apologized. "Quite alright," she managed very smoothly, "Boaz wasn't the charmer all his life either."

Smirking at her own large horse she patted his shoulder and set the brush back down where she'd found it. Saqui's horse glared at her, but she simply nodded at it and watched her put the tack down. "I've never learned to ride with a saddle or bridle. Do you ever ride without them?" she said, offering small talk as she leaned against Boaz's black and white side. The horse whinnied quietly.

Then Saqui explained how new she was, shocking Sighet a bit. For some reason she'd always assumed she was the only new member of the wonderful pack. The knowledge changed her outlook on just how rich the land was with new faces. "I'm new as well. I came up from another tribe I was in south of here a few days ago. I joined today though." A bond formed in her mind, making the she-wolf want to be the woman's friend even more. Her smile was even more friendly now.

Messages In This Thread