[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

Mine too. :o

Word Count → 000

The tired leopard woman's hips wriggled under Aro's touch as his hand came to her waist. It was a movement she had no control over, her body still yearned for more of him while her mind simply wanted to rest now that they had both been satisfied. The things the heat did to her were out of her control. Sidra pressed into his kiss, her ears flicking back momentarily as she smiled. She nuzzled him a little bit taking a long whiff of his manly musk before she let her eyes close so she could relax, or at least try to. It was still hard to ignore he feelings her heat had routed in her. Her knight's words were sweet. Being stubborn in nature she thought she would never have to prove herself to him as is, but it was nice to let him think so. Apparently, he could care less about it. Her eyes looked up to find his, those stunning orbs that were so warm and enticing, possibly the best thing about him aside from his charming smile and his winks, or his manly build, or possibly his strong personality that she loved so much. Scratch that, she loved everything about him and it was hard to decide what she liked best.

Aro deemed her a goddess and she laughed pulling herself up to plant a two short kisses on his lips before she settled down again. Her own eyes seemed to mimic the soft loving look that was in Aro's eyes. She was just so damn lucky. Sidra giggled lightly as he teased. His sex drive really was godlike but she loved that about him too. She wouldn't have it any other way because she had a super sex drive as well and needs that up until now, couldn't be fulfilled. Aro, a godlike sex drive isn't all you have going for you. Believe me when I say that. She told him, grinning widely up at him. It seemed that everything they did was new and exciting. The two of them had no limit when it came to what they did with one another, truly amazing and hard to find. It was the truth. He hadn't let her down one time since they'd started seeing each other and she hadn't let him down either. Things only seemed to improve each and every time. Again, as she thought about it those three words ran through her mind and she wanted to say them. Still, she was a little afraid of repeating them over and over again. Still a little afraid of opening up and letting Aro into her heart, afraid of trusting him after the two pregnancies he'd told her about. Even after all that had already threatened their relationship, she continued to hold onto him and forgive him. That had to mean something. Along with the fact that she already saw him as hers.

Sidra hesitated for a moment before she spoke the words in an almost timid manner. I love you. There, that wasn't so hard was it? She was the first to say it today and it seemed like a good time to say it as well. Sidra took a deep breath and nuzzled into him, her hand running up his chest and down to his ribs, falling over all of the small details of his body. Mmmm... Ugh, she still wanted him so bad and the thought of simply mating with him still lingered. Her muzzle moved up again to placed a long kiss on his lips, her hand moving to the side of his face. So...damn...sexy.

Image courtesy of pavel89l1@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.strawberry .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.strawberry p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.strawberry b {color:#eecba8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.strawberry {background-color:#e462a8; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... el89l1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c90745; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.strawberry .inner {margin:0px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.strawberry .wordcount {color:#c90745; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #eecba8; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread