[M] My body is a wonderland.
[html]

All My Life - K-Ci and Jojo

Word Count → 000

It was like a sexy thing of poetry. She moved stirring the scent, it continued to fill his nose and trigger his mind. Oh, his body seeming to slowly come to life again. His mind flicking back to those extremely sexy moans of hers making his lids close tightly trying to remain calm. She responded to his words on having a godlike sex drive and he let out a very turned on moan, "Mmm, I know...I'm sexy..." He teased, her two short kisses had only been a tease. She settled back down and his hand moved slowly up her waist to the side of her ribs next to her attractive breast, he was tempted to tease her nipple, but kept his hands from touching those silky mounds of flesh. His eyes looked down to her muzzle, then to her crown, "..really? That's very good news, sweetheart, cause I love you too.." He chuckled softly kissing the top of her head once more.

Her hand began to trace over his body in what could have been the most sensual way he'd ever been touched. This only made him more excited, renewing him. He licked his lips, mouth watering just as her muzzle dipped upward toward him. Their muzzles again united in a deep lingering kiss, "Mmm," a hungry growl came from him, his other arm came over his body to touch the small of her back.

If they were going to go at it again, he couldn't be satisfied with her mouth again, he wanted something more. He wanted to be in her..one way or another. It didn't mean he had to have his release within her...he just had to feel that deliciously smelling...and not to mention fantastically tasteful womanhood. For now Aro let her be the leader of this second go...if indeed this is what was happening..

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread