I have to tell you something
[html]

Sorry for the wait.

"It's complicated, but I will do my best to explain," he answered. "Two wolves came into the Souls lands recently. I'm not certain how recently. They were looking for me. One of them kidnapped a woman, a woman I've been...well, a woman I have strong feelings for. I went out to get her back, and found a wolf waiting there for me. He tried to kill me, and made a fair go of it before I finally defeated him, and ended his life." It was hard telling her this, but he kept his composure, knowing that she was stressed herself right now.

"Several days later, a stranger approached our border, and I went out to meet him. He introduced himself as the cousin of the man I'd killed, and had many things to tell me, things for me to understand. The short of it is, they want me dead, due to an issue of politics within their community, the issue being that through my teacher I came across fighting secrets which they consider exclusive to their society. Not to worry, our training here is far more basic than what this is all about." He knew that this would be quite difficult to understand, but he would do his best to make the situation as clear as possible.

"This original group, of which only one wolf remains, killed my teacher, as well as my best student. I am the last living beneficiary of these 'leaked secrets', which is why he needs to kill me. Given what has happened, it is my responsibility to kill him, in turn. We opted to meet one another openly in a duel, a one-on-one battle with no interference, hoping to bring some honor into this ugly affair, and more importantly, to prevent anyone else from getting dragged into it." He paused, hoping that was sufficient. He wasn't sure how she would take it.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread