Fool me once shame on you
[html]
(243) OOC: close soon?

Eclipse wasn’t one to just give out praise for praise sake, she knew it was used as a tool rather than a social interaction. She praised often but for the right reasons. She soothed the horse as Skye went to retrieve the arrow and tried again. She watched as Skye threw again. The snort from the horse reminded she was a bit annoyed and Eclipse patted her nose.

“That was much better, with practice you could actually hit it.” Skye then asked her a question a good few people asked. Eclipse smiled and looked southward; “A traveling companion showed me. He was very good at what he did and showed me exactly what I showed you. It got easier the more I did it even though I only stayed with him a month.” She said. There was a bit of sadness in her voice. The young man who taught her was a good one, a great companion, but she didn’t love him more than a friend but it was still hard to lose a friend even if he was not dead. He went further south while she headed back up north being called back to her home. “But if you want to take a few more shots, if not we can be finished Grace is getting annoyed anyway.” She said patting at the horse’ nose. She felt better being able to stand and teach something. The pain in her foot was growing too but she wasn’t going to complain about that.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread