deep in the town of Chewandswallow
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... rtable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Word Count- 323

It's a thief in the night

The male was lost to say to this female, not only was she mad that he was messing with the tree, but now...now it's a him and she was worried if it was hurting it? It was a tree, it was a object that couldn't feel any thing. The male slung the bow over his shoulders as he looked at her like she had lost any last bit of sanity that she had left. If there really was any there to lose. How was Lucifer to know that some one was going to get so upset over something really so small, his father was a cook, and wanted nothing but for every one to learn how to enjoy a nice well cooked and seasoned meal and laugh and tell story's, Noah Sawtooh, the father of Lucifer and Charm Sawtooh was the best person to have a peacekeeper co-rank. He had learned that though food every one is brought together. The male sighed, rubbing his head again.

"Hurt...I didn't think about that, I would assume not. I picked out a tree that had been tapped before, so if it could feel any thing, it would be use to it. Kinda like how a milk cow wants to be milked."

The black male smiled patting the tree as he leaned onto it, he was his father's son right? The black male pushed off the tree as he walked over to the house tossing his bow inside the house, walking back over to the gray lady.

"How about we go for a hunt, the old fashion way. We come back I'll cook us up a meal and I'll make us up some syrup, and we dine and after that, I'll play my guitar. How that sound to you?"

He still was trying to become what his father had wanted him to be, and every so often a faint hint of the old man would shimmer though the youth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread