Dawn of Radiance
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus. Sunrise.

Suffice to say that X'ies had not been expecting such a response from the creature. He looked at it very carefully before coming to a stark conclusion. Number one this creature was intelligent, and not the kind of basic intellect he had come to expect from soem of his fellow pack members and well..generally his entire species. ie) enough intellgence to remember to breathe and rut. For that reason his curiousity peaked only more, her response indicated to him that she did not wish to be placed in an outsider catagory, was there a reason for this?

Or was it just the creature being enigmatic about its own origins. "..I see, very interesting answer...". He wondered at this point if the rules on tresspassing still applied to this situation. Whenever a tresspasser was found on their lands a call needed to go up in order to have the leadership give them permission to walk freely. But then that only really applied to other wolves, and despite its response this thing did not seem like a wolf to him. Judging by the quills in its muzzle though it had recently attacked one of those spiked creatures that roamed the land slowly. Though by this ones size and apparant power in that size, he would have expected it to go after larger prey....or was it like them in that it prefered to hunt such things in groups rather than take them down alone?

" So, creature-that-is-like-me....do you have a name?...a family?".

Word Count: 285.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread