Storm in a teacup
[html]

Last few replies?

[Image: header.jpg]

Of course she spoke with more than voices! He himself was speaking with his tone, his manner of holding himself. The fact that she was being made to jump through those hopes, the idea of her lying, it made her angrier. She itched with the desire to fight him, she itched with anticipation, the thought of pushing him to the ground and fighting him, scrapes, knives flashing, everything a blur. But she was a merchant, yes, and this was a dangerous time and place to have this discussion.

It does not change the fact that you lied to me. Asmodai, I am a merchant, yes, as you well know. And you fight. Very well. You use weapons. It seems pointless to pretend otherwise. But were you that strong a fighter, morally, you would know how to keep them at bay. Or perhaps I am wrong. I know nothing of fighters. Two could play at this silly game. But mark my words, Asmodai. I am deemed protector of this pack. Next time, I will not put my weapon away. Hel stood there, proud, unafraid. It was a warning. He could take it as he wished.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread