i can't get it out of my head
[html]
mall-caps;">this table was touched by Misery

She nodded to his question, counting back the years. "I was one when I came here, and I've been here for four years." She said with a small smile. "I'm pretty sure your mom lived everywhere at some point, but I've only been here....I kinda envied your mom that she was so well traveled, but I dont think this place would mean as much to me if I had spent so much time elsewhere." She said casually. She felt a connection, a strong one, with Jaded Shadows and it was her home through and through. "We've put a lot of work into the caverns, but we're always looking for ways to improve them. If you find any, dont hesitate to let me know, kay?" She said with a grin, looking back at him briefly before she pressed on, finally reaching the broken wall. "At first we were scared to go in....it was dark, and not much light could get in at all. We keep torches lit inside, and large fires, to help guide the way." She explained, knowing that a lot of the times, people didn't understand how their home could would in the darkness. They made sure, or tried to make sure, that there was never any darkness to be found.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread