My heart is'a Pittering
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Her head lifted the scent of another coming. It wasn't Zalen. Her ears perked as he came into sight, her eyes finding his form as he approached. Almost immediately she knew he ws familiar. It took her a moment or two to remember. He spoke,'hello' she only knew that because Theo was teaching her low speech. Or really, she was picking it up here and there. He seemed cautious, almost afraid really. He spoke again mentioning the familiarity. She grinned softly. It was hard for her to pick it up, but she was sort of understanding it. She responded, but not in low speech. "..yes, I met you shortly after you made the D'Arte pack. We met when I was drawing in the snow by the beach. " Her ears were perked watching him a moment. He looked nothing like he used to. He looked battered and bruised. Older than he actually was. What happened to him!?

She was sure every wolf that had known him wondered that and all asked him. She didn't want to pity him, nor did she want to question him on his past. She just merely continued her smile and gave him a welcoming look so he would calm down. "...I'm Adonia Demos..now do you remember Shawcert?" Her tail gave light flicks as she pawed her stuffed animal closer using it as a pillow. She was feeling oddly happy. She didn't understand where this overjoy came from. Was she glowing!?

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread