Chivalry isn't dead, it's just sleeping
She smiled as he spoke of his training. A skilled soldier would fit in perfectly with the pack. After all, Casa di Cavalieri was mainly made up of warriors like him. Isa herself was trained to fight and kill but had chosen not to use the skills she had obtained from her training. She had never been fully trained as an assassin like her sister had anyway, leaving her with just the basic training until her sister trained her as well.

Isa smiled at the man as he spoke. I don’t see why I wouldn’t. You seem like a perfect fit for Casa. She was confused for a moment, not sure why it would matter that he was a half-breed. You don’t have to be a pure blood wolf to join. We have members who are part coyote, dog, and wolf. It does not matter that you’re a hybrid. We don’t discriminate in Casa. It also doesn’t matter who your parents were. My sister and myself were conceived through rape. Our mother was a slave, and our father a ruthless and bloodthirsty assassin. Clearly I was still accepted so I see no reason why you would be turned away. And with me vouching for you, there is no way you wouldn’t be accepted.

Isa chuckled lightly as he stammered, attempting to turn down her offer to ride Brynn. She was rather persistent and stubborn though and he soon climbed onto Brynn’s back, sitting behind Isa. Smirking, she turned her head to look back at Alister. Don’t worry, Brynn here is a big softie. You don’t have to be nervous. Leaning forward a bit, Isa whispered in low speech, just as Adriana had been teaching her. Urging Brynn forward, she watched for Alister’s reaction. Hopefully he would calm down a bit.

Messages In This Thread