i can't get it out of my head
[html]
“Compared to my father, she probably has been everywhere. She has the stories, that's for sure,” he joked, though in truth he was quite serious about it. His mother was even more of a vagabond over his father, making him wonder just how on earth they really got along sometimes. He had never seen them argue, but he had never seen his father go against his mother on anything in his short life. With a bobbing nod in response to her cavern construction, the full first room of the cavern opened up to him, and the fire was the first thing that caught his eye. He thought that Fatin must have seen the way those honey-gold irises locked onto it, because she was prompt in explaining how they used it to light things. Quite helpful indeed, because that would have been his next question.

“This is pretty impressive though, to make use of a cavern like you have. I think part of me guessed that there would be little houses built all over the place after Syemv did it first,” but alas, such wasn't the case. Aside from the human city and the house that Syemv had lived in, he had never seen another structure outside of those places. But pipe dreams were just as good as regular dreams, he figured. “Do you ever think this place will catch up with the rest of the world? I mean, outside of here there's quite a lot. As much as we all utilize Man's tools, it wouldn't be hard to push things forward like that.” As young as he was, he didn't share half of the traditions that were founded there, so maybe the idea was truly unwelcome against the growing backdrop of things. “Even the structure of the cavern could be improved if it need be, I would think.” However, he was far from a carpenter, or an architect.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread