I want to say I love you, just one more time
[html]

"I love you too," he intoned, returning her affection. Her question was an interesting one, and one he had pondered himself several times already. It was a shallow thing to be excited about, he knew. He would love them with all of his heart no matter how they looked, but he couldn't help giving thought to the little details, no matter how trivial.

"Well, if you and I are night and day, I suppose that makes them twilight, so they'll be blue," he laughed softly. "I've been wondering what they'll be like. Will they be fierce, loving, fiery, or even-tempered? It's hard to say. Whatever happens...I don't want the same life for them that I had. They should have a family, and a home, and they should find something they're good at...something that makes them happy." He looked to her then, knowing that she intended to leave Inferni, knowing that their children would not be welcome there, and they she would be hurt or killed for her association with him.

"They could have that in Shadowed Sun, you know. It's been minding its own business, and Tayui and Pilot don't have any quarrel with Inferni. I think you would be safe their, and I think they would be happy."

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread