A dark canvas and an empty ink well
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... able-1.png); background-position:center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Savvy's so paranoid about Naniko's safety XD

Savina felt some remorse for having given the other femme such a fright. It wasn't the usual way she would react to a visitor. But everything that had happened lately had put her on edge. What had happened to Naniko, her fight with Conri, all the questions about Kansas. The raven wolfess was hypersensitive to the safety of her pack right now, even more so with puppies on the way. She so hoped that what Conri had done hadn't harmed them. It would ruin Nani if these didn't survive either. She really didn't want to think about that possibility.

The Orion relaxed more when the peppered stranger, Anu, sunk into a subordinate position. Though admittedly her ears pricked forward when the other said she was here for Naniko. It was curious that she came in the night instead of during the daylight hours. Or why she simply waltzed in. Perhaps the Andromeda already knew this wolf, and had given her permission to visit. However the female was overly protective of her best friend as of late, so she wasn't going to accept that possibility outright. She let her posture relax more however, taking a seated position.

"Once again, I'm sorry for my reaction. There have just been a few...incidents lately. I simply want to make sure the pack is safe." Sleek dark head nodded to other that she was free to take a seat as well. "Though I have to ask Anu, what business do you have with Naniko so late at night? Do you already know each other?" The Italian wolf didn't speak in an accusatory way, she just wanted to make sure that everything was on the level.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread