M - Skinny Dipping: Luperci Style
[html]

OOC

His heart was racing, muscles taut beneath her touch. There was so much life to him, so much passion. The thought of all the love and lust and rage that had been Fang permanently being erased was impossible. There wasn't even a body. It couldn't be true. She was standing here, looking at him. Toby's words brought rage flashing across her eyes. He wasn't weak! He wasn't. That was her Fang, the one she'd marked and claimed. He couldn't be gone, swallowed down by Toby. You messed up. You are Fang, you just don't know it. That had to be the truth. He looked like Fang, talked and stood like him.

Remembering those odd moments in his speech a flicker of uncertainty crossed her eyes. Perhaps he was telling the truth. No, the Toby she'd known was a weak coward. Someone who couldn't even stand up to her. Shaking her head Amy crossed her arms. You can't love me. You can't feel that. Loving her was a pointless act. She could have explained that to him. Amy couldn't love those that weren't family, or she would risk everything that she was. He wasn't family, so she couldn't love him. It was as straightforward as that. Toby hates me.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread