[MaMa] Malaika na Mapepo
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 368
Cranky Aeron is Cranky. <3 Submissive Sky is super Submissive. xD

Sky was getting used to the negative reactions, really. Despite giving her all to Aeron, the coyote didn't always put in the same effort in return. She didn't blame her. Losing so many loved ones hurt- she knew first hand, after all. They were both down about the same amount of mates. She understood. It was a part of why she was so drawn to the coyote leader. So when Aeron's snarl was met with a soft whine, her nose touching against her mate's shoulder gently, an act she'd never quite dropped from her time in New Dawn.

"I'm sorry." She murmured, as if instinctively. This would be yet another cold-shoulder morning. Sky could already tell. So, instead of trying to push affection, she sighed, relented and sat up, pushing stray silvery blonde strands back behind her torn ears. She stretched, yawned quietly and turned to let her feet touch the cold stone floor of their room. Aeron's room.

Like every morning, she looked around, observing her surroundings curiously. It was the same old Angela quarters she'd gotten so used to since their ceremony. Though she loved being so close to Aeron, she hated the room. Cold, uninviting caves. She hated them. But in order to be near her mate, she'd swallowed her fears and accepted it as home. For now. Maybe.

She stood to find her clothes (sleeping in the nude kept her a little cooler, due to that thick coat of fur she sported) and as she dressed, she spoke in soft tones. "I promised Cody I'd check in on his lady tonight." She started, which meant she'd have to leave the packlands early in the afternoon to make it in time. "She's in her third month. My family's had a rough time with pregnancies, so I want to make sure she's doing alright. Cody's worried." She was going to be a grandmother, but after Lena's first litter, this wasn't as exciting as it should've been. "I... might stay overnight, to avoid traveling too much. Is that okay?" She turned, fully dressed in her black tank and jeans, hair tied back, odd blue eyes settling on the sienna colored coyote, looking for permission.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread