three rounds and a sound
[html]

His nervousness pulled her from the fretful silence, the natural urge to comfort others greater than her own worries. His attempts to comfort her were met mostly with success; she trying to smile with some difficulty, settling for a minute upturning of her lips corners instead. Aoves listened to his stuttered solaces, but wished to tell him that he shouldn't be the one worrying in the first place; now she just felt as though she were making her burden his. As his words continued, she followed with her face unchanging, her expression only shifting when he made his offer. She finally managed to reassemble a smile, though her ears flattened almost guiltily upon her head.

"Really?" The full surprise she felt was kept from her voice, not wishing to offend him. It wan't that she thought he was incapable of hospitality, but to be so suddenly faced by a genuine kindness - and from a semi-stranger at that - took her by surprise. Normally had a stranger offered her a stay, and a male more specifically, she would have been on alert immediately - but Unatsi seemed too honest to deny. The woman had been happy enough at having him listen to her troubles, but his offer at a safe place to rest was a step higherer altogether. She knew that she would accept the offer; tired and lonely as she was, but felt simultaneously embarrassed that she had nothing to repay him with.

As such, the thought that she was being grievously rude afflicted her own speech. "Ah, so long as your tribe doesn't mind, I could stay and rest for a little while, perhaps, but I will try not to make inconviencing you a regular thing." The dame laughed again, a nervous edge preventing the noise from sounding truly light, but if only to convince him that his consolations had worked. "And if I find them-" her mouth closed with a curt click; it was a simple slip of the tongue, or so she told herself. "Once I find them, I'm sure everything will be alright." A determined nod emphasized her words, and she viciously ordered her mind to accept and believe the optimism in her tone.

<style type="text/css">
.aovaze b {color:#181f1e;}
.aovaze .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px;}
.aovaze .line {width:430px; border-bottom:1px solid #181f1e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.aovaze p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aovaze {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#d7ceb8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CV2nM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #181f1e; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c584f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread