Angry Tears
[html]
OOC Laughs

Adelle had been non violent so far but even so being aggressive with her was, as unstable as she was and as indisposed as Neela was, was a very abd idea. Unfortunately Neela’s hormones didn’t particularly care whether it was a bad idea or not, and the derisive tone rankled at Neela’s pride, especially coming from one so young. ”That’s meant to be sarcastic but you’re proving it true!” she snapped in response to Adelle labelling herself an “ignorant youth”, the beginnings of a growl accompanying her words as her fur bristled, ”You think a ceremony and a fight makes you an adult in anthing more than technicality?! You think it gives you experience and knowledge on how to act or why people do things?! You think it prepares you for what you have to face in life?! You are ignorant if you think that.”

Neela’s gums lowered to cover the teeth they had begun to reveal and the collie exhaled forcefully, making a visible effort to calm herself. When she spoke her voice was softer, and sad, ”You’re too young to know how a parent thinks, or a grandparent.” Neela shuffled her feet on the ground, fixing her eyes on the scuff marks and away from Adelle, ”You have no idea how important it is to us that our children be happy, how much joy just that brings. I can’t say anything with certainty, but in Regner’s place I would have done the same and delayed telling you for as long as I could. He wanted as many of his last moments with you as possible to be happy, not sad, not overshadowed by his death anywhere except in his mind.”

<style type="text/css">
.risinghope b {font-weight:bold; color:#a38750; letter-spacing:.5px}
.risinghope p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.risinghope {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#471e00; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/1vif8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #885004; padding: 330px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a27e36; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
284+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread