A dark canvas and an empty ink well
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... able-1.png); background-position:center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Nah! Is gut Smile
wc 334

As the mutli-colored female gave her a smile, a small one cracked its way onto her own muzzle. The answers she was given were of the sort she expected, and Anu seemed to be completely truthful about them. Any other time Savina would not be so protective and suspicious of outsiders. If this had been any other time she would not have questioned the older wolf of her intentions. But after what had happened she was not about to let any threat come within a hundred feet of Naniko. The dark hued girl still felt somewhat responsible for what had happened. In truth she knew that it was not her fault. But still all those "what if" questions constantly raced through her mind. She should have heard the yelling and the scuffling. That should have woken her up, and then she could have put a stop to some of it before it all went to hell. But she hadn't. She had slept peacefully while he beat and raped her best friend. The Italian wolf hated herself for that.

Slender head nodded at Anu's words, content with the answers. "I see. Sorry for the interrogation game, I usually wouldn't be so concerned. I just hope you know that it has nothing to do with you." The Orion didn't want to come off as being judgmental towards the other. That wasn't the case at all. Anu seemed like a very nice wolf, definitely the type that would be friends with the Andromeda.

With the Phoenix Valley member's last words, it appeared she knew more than Savina expected. Those four simple words were all she needed to know who the other spoke of. Thinking of him made that hot fire of anger ignite within her heart. Blazing emerald eyes look to the ground, to make sure that Anu knew that it was not her that caused this reaction. The hackles along her back raised slightly. The name came out of her mouth with a snarl. "Conri Church."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread