Running from the fear
[html]

thank god my writing block is gone!

There had been a pain that hung to her heart while they were apart, small and throbbing, it rose and fell with her thoughts. The closer she had gotten to picturing the white fey’s face in her mind, the louder the pain would get, almost an entirely new voice asking when they would be together again Now that both her heart and mind were content, Anu could breath easy and let her muscles relax. So much so that even the questions that surrounded all of her feels could grow silent.

Naniko sounded surprised to see her, as shocked as Anu had been to find her. She did sound taken aback, but not as if she was unhappy Anu was there or wanted to be alone, or as If she was meeting someone else. It was hard to miss the feeling on content that passed between them, settling all of their nerves. The longer Anu stood in her presence the more she felt she could be herself.

Laying down next her, she felt an odd urge to be lazy and lounge as Naniko had. She smiled again as she felt the kiss against her muzzle, another confirmation that Nainko was enjoying her company. Her voice was soft as usual, but held a passive undertone. “I visited your house.” More like a massive mansion, though Anu knew it only as a house, a human’s home. “I met a few from your family. It’s a lovely place.” In Phoenix Valley they were family, so why would it be different for Naniko?

Taking in a deep breath she found that they did smell very similar, but her scent did still hold something that made the sandy fey’s heart thump against her chest. Anu moved so that they touched, mixing their scent together even more. Naniko’s question had no real answer, unwilling to admit her insecurity. “Out for a run… and here you are.” She smiled wider blue eyes meeting jade. “I might have been looking for you.” She admitted with a little grin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread