wicked games
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... anskje.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
ans serif; font-size:12px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#585454; padding:12px;margin-bottom:220px;">
300+
---

Making him feel somewhat out of place was not a bad thing. Not in this setting at least. She fascinated him greatly, and there were too few that managed to do so. Oh, he was so far from disappointed. He desired her more than ever, and it was hard to keep that fact away from his face, his body. She laughed and made him feel almost foolish for a second. If it had been someone else he would have disliked it greatly, but it surprised her that she could act so freely without a gram of irritation. No, it only caused him to want more. More, more. God. Don’t kid yourself, Haku, no creature is innocent.. Her own voice was repeated by the nameless voice inside of him, and he agreed. She was young, but she was no child.

She had stepped up so close, and he could feel her words against his cool skin. He loved it. He could not resist it. He did not reply back, instead the Lilium moved up against her and placed his paws sideways right behind her shoulders. It happened rather fast, and he put his weight behind and pushed her down to the ground, following close and placed himself halfway on top of her. Their chests connected and he kept his face close to hers. There was no aggression behind his action, only a gentle force that she had to submit to at that moment. The electricity sparkled between them, and his heart hissed out its rhythm of the beauty of that moment.

A cream painted muzzle dug into the soft fur near the throat and let it stroke caressingly up to her cheek, and he let his tongue follow heavily, tasting her sweet face. She was too much for him.

Unexpected sources? Well, I cannot lie and say I don’t like what I see.., he whispered back when his tongue had reached her fluffy lightly colored ear. If a tiger inhabited her eyes, death had found its home in his.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread