that blue, blue sky
He stood there quietly as she opened her crimson eyes and gave him that little smirk that seemed to welcome danger. Once he knew a girl that would grant that same look to the world but he wasn't for certain the next time he'd see that expression grace her face. He raised a brow as she seemed to taunt him. "It's just suppose to inform you.." he said softly with a shrug. He really didn't care what happened in the end, she could take the advice or leave it but she couldn't blame him in the end. He had enough on his shoulders that he blamed himself for.

She sat up and stared at him, another snippet of words rising from her throat as he bared his fangs in disgust. "Be the brave one then.. you wouldn't be the first to think you were immortal.." He knew how the minds of the youth worked, he had been one not to long ago. The steele hued male gave her a smirk in return before offering a name with his advice. "I'm DaVinci..." and I can talk to a complete stranger but I have issues taking a step into my own mother's packlands he thought sourly.

Messages In This Thread