Whisper of the Wind
[html]
Out of Character

In Character

"Wow, fancy," he said was an appreciative expression. While simultaneously taking Amatha's offered head lightly and giving her a bright smile. Helios wasn't sure how he was like fighting and protecting others. Other than hand to hand combat he was not much of a fighter. Though, he was a stout and brawny fellow he could not even use his father's own sword to defend himself. He could see that Hadley was very proud of his pack and he didn't want to offend the hybrid that was easily two feet taller than him. Helios did consider that going for the knees, in that scenarios, would be the best option...

The weather had not been improving while they sat there, idly chatting as the clouds darkened and the see frothed further. Standing slowly, as not to frighten, he stretched out an ache from his back and gave his furry body a shake to rid him of some of the sand. Hadley seemed more eager to get something done than lounge while rain was quickly approaching. "I don't want to keep you waiting here, need help with anything? I'm sure you have a purpose for being out here, not really a day for a stroll on the beach." Helios had nothing better to do, though his inner help-thy-brother had kicked in. Looking down at the wood he had collected he shrugged it off, there would be other days when he could collect and carve.

<style>
.Kowl-country p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Kowl-country b {color:#171816;}
.Kowl-country-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.Kowl-country-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8AA40F; 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kowl-country-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Kowl-country {background-color:#B0BFD2; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1lUW4.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread