Let's Party
[html]
(000) Ooc text here.

And just like that their game had begun. When she resisted him, Itzal knew that they had started something. They were both strong and dominate. She had probably used others just as much as Itzal had. And now here both of them were, gauging the other and trying to see how this would turn out. He grinned, feeling her fingers in his fur. It felt nice but he knew there was more than innocent playing there. When she her claws into his neck he smiled, enjoying the feeling that was right on the edge of pain. He tightened his grip on her waist in response, letting her feel his strength, before going back to loosely holding her.

Her voice made his blood boil with lust but Itzal was good at controlling himself. He didn't show any sign of how much he wanted her other than how close she was to him and his own voice. His voice was deep and rough, getting huskier from holding her so close, "I'm impressed. I might even find you more interesting than you find me." He said with a toothy grin. "So, you know about me. Shouldn't I know about you? What is your story?" He said, running his nose along her jaw, like someone sampling a fine wine. Itzal was a predator but so was Amy. It was new to him to meet another he could consider his equal when it came to hunting others. Itzal was curious to know more.

<style>
.ItzLightning {width:504px; background-image: url(http://i47.tinypic.com/2ahejit.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color: #000; border: 1px solid #000; font-family:Century Gothic; padding: 325px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ItzLightning p {padding:2px 10px; text-indent:25px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height: 14px; color:#fff; font-family: 'Times New Roman'}
.ItzLightning b {color:#604d9c; font-weight: bold; font-size: 11px;}
.ItzLightningooc {width:504px; text-align:right; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; margin:0 auto;line-height: 12px; padding:0px 0px 4px 0px;}
p.credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;color:#000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread