A dark canvas and an empty ink well
[html]

Oh i know!

It wasn’t easy to keep herself from wondering if Naniko was watching from one of the windows the mansion wore. But, if she had been there, or if she had wanted to see Anu, she would have met her already. Happy enough to conclude that her friend was off somewhere doing her alpha duties, Anu became eager to get to know Savina.

Their common beliefs made the instant friends in her blue eyes. So quick to bond with others, Anu made friends quickly, even if the to her party was not as fast. In the end they all warmed up to her easy going personality. The ore she spoke, the mare Anu noticed how much they had in common.

“I understand what you mean. Phoenix Valley surrounds a lare ranch, with cattle and a barn. I have never lived inside a house before. I chose a small den, but many live in their own cottages.” It was hard to ignore her accent, and not calm her curiosity, “Did you come from Europe?” Proud that she could remember the name of such a far away place, Anu watched her with wondering eyes, waiting patiently for the answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread