These Dreams Escape Me
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

25th Afternoon- Evening | Secui | Restless and Hungry

He hit her. Well, not to the point of causing true pain, but shock for the action. Soft enough to be called light, but firm enough to warrant her attention. And she was certainly looking at him then. Eyes wide and nose twitching as she stared at him a moment.

And then… she felt the all too familiar sensation of rumbling in her belly, and as it bubbled up she could not contain the action that followed nor the melodious, long-since sound shamelessly produced. She giggled like mad, ignoring the subtle chide about those she led before and focused instead on how pointless that little show of scolding was. “Oh X’ies please…” playfully she reared up both front paws to bat the male lightly on the head and muzzle. “I would not dare make the mistake of forgetting whom I spoke with. Especially when you make it your goal to remind others of who you are and what family you hail from. And as if he could sense the calling of his brethren…!” Her voice reached a new height of excitement as her attention turned to the smaller Lambda. “If I did not know any better, I would assume the pair of you were trying to overthrow me. But surely an Exultare has earned the trust and devotion of the Lambda that she needn’t worry about that travesty…”

As her playfully laughter subsided to a remnant of a smile upon her muzzle, she looked from one grey male to the other expectantly, anticipating a probable (yet harmless) debate between the two. “Well…if the two of you go off to hunt, then who would have the ‘honor’ of guarding me? The Ancestors forbid I fall asleep and turn on the wrong side. Or worse! I awake to an empty belly and am forced to find my own meal!”

307 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread