Sticky situations
(Works fine for me Smile sorry for not posting before I had written a great answer and the Internet messed up. So I got mad XD anyway here ya go. Oh and in case your wondering about the quick mood changes... I'm basing this off my self, but showing what would happen if I dropped my shields)

Fire jumped, her hackles raising at the sudden voice. She was standing just behind the floundering wolf on a bit of harder ground. She peered though the rain seeing Everly's light pelt showing a bit. She coughed out a laugh in embarrassment as well as amusement. "I could see how loosing your foot would be unwanted." Her own paws ached in sympathy. Slowly, testing her footing she moved around the tan wolf, eyes narrowed in the down pour. "So my dear," she said keeping Everly's mind of her predicament, " Where are you from?" She hoped to the left landing on some slick grass and sliding a bit. Struggling she remained on her paws.

Fire glanced up at the sky teeth barred. She came to this place hoping for a better life. So far the only thing to like has been the great fire, and even that has gone out in this weather. Her mind was starting to splinter a bit her high winding down. No, plunging down, into the dark hole that was her true center. Usually the only way to fix it was to work the fire and create something infused with her feelings. Now though, way out, far from her new home, the only thing she could do was help Everly and hope the feeling doesn't get stronger. Lowering her head she watched.

Messages In This Thread