i want you to mean it
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... rtable.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

---

It's a thief in the night

He always tried to be open for the kids. He never wanted them to feel like they had no where to go if time got hard. The black male leaned back on his mattress, as he heard that the white boy had to tell him. The black male had an idea that Dierdre had been unfaithful to Pilot when she came to the border lines of the pack, asking her mother to accepted her into the pack. The black male wasn't able to figure out why she would leave the pack that she had a lover in, along side of the father figure that she loved. But oh...oh it came so clear that night of the fire when Naniko handed over the pups to Deuce and him, to watch over and care for.

"Your right, he is." The male wasn't going to tell the child that his mother who was assumed to be dead in Lucifer's book. "I think some of your mother's family looked difference from you and your father." It was the only way to keep Dierdrs's secerat, was to blame it on past family members..

[/html]

Messages In This Thread