Running from the fear
[html]
ooc:

"He was always Conri Church to me. I don't know why his mother gave him that last name...his father was a Nothing and his mother's last name was Aatte. But...somehow he didn't end up with either name. I never had the chance to ask him." She did feel bad about talking about Conri in front of Anu, especially this early on in their relationship...if it could be called that. But at the same time, she knew that Conri had definitely had an impact on her over the time that they had been together...and that Anu knew that.

"I wouldn't give them his first name. But maybe Aatte....Soran's name. Or Church. Never Nothing, though. Nothing was a horrible, horrible wolf." None of her babies would be connected with that. Conri had done her wrong....but as far as she knew, that was the only thing he had done. Hollow had been a known rapist. "He liked the name Mati, I thought. So maybe a Mati Church...if there are any girls." She wanted to say that she had enough time to split evenly between Anu, herself and the pups, and the pack...but she couldn't. It would always be the pack, the pups, then Anu. Such was the life of a leader. "You don't have to stay with me...if it ever causes you grief. If it becomes too much."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread