we all dance a jingo carabet
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Corona returned the small smile, knowing that much of what she had done too. Of course, Corona had never gotten to meet Arkham (though she already had, and not all that long ago) so in a way, it was a small loss. No skin off of her nose, at least. “That's what she said too,” and then there had been more to that, more things that she had said. “I think she said that she wanted to talk to you too, but I don't know what about.” Things meant for them and not for her, so on and so forth.

_____“How are those cuts healing up that you have?” she asked, then changing the subject. She leaned forward as well, looking him over as though she were really going to see something horrible that hadn't been there before. But it was better safe than sorry; none of them needed to be getting gangrene and fall apart. Even if she had been too late for any sort of offensive, Corona knew patching them all up was just as well and just as important.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread