woke up to a brand new skyline
I seriously can't think of much else to do, lawl.
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t5.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Once the fish had finished cooking, he simply handed her the stick that it was on, knowing that if he tried to pull the it off, it would have been the moment too soon for it to be cool and then it would have ended up like the apple—in the ash and burning—and wasted. “Hopefully I didn't burn the hell out of it, I seem to do that more often than not,” but then again, it didn't matter to him. He had eaten burnt things many times before and occasionally had resolved to bugs, leaves, and whatever else was around.

_____Whether or not those times were voluntary, reader decide. Any notion of throwing something on his backside was forgotten already, and he simply let his posture slouch, letting his arms rest off of his legs. It wasn't even late into the day and he could feel the temperature wanting to climb up (or was that the sickness crawling up on him?) and being near the fire didn't really help out any. But aside from that, there was a distinct pulse in his head that hadn't been there before, but at least he had a handle on his composure for now. It wasn't that bad, yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread