posted; no trespassing
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Corona had always thought she and her siblings had very unique names. In reality, they actually did have some pretty weird names that came from places that she didn't even know (especially her mother's children, they had the most interesting of them all), but Ryan sounded a lot more masculine than the bearer. But that was what made it all the more fitting, in retrospect. “Well, the specific region we're in is what the humans called Canada. Apparently we're apart of an even bigger landmass referred to as North America,” Corona said with a shrug. “I really can't tell you much more than that, even though I've been to a few different places in the past myself. There's a region across the ocean called Europe and a place within it called France. Then a few weeks travel to the far south is South America.” Most of which could have been pulled from a map, but wolves and coyotes often didn't need them. They just went wherever in the hell they pleased and then again… how many of them could read, anyway?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread