posted; no trespassing
I get called that a lot and often in both positive and negative ways! *dies*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____Corona had never travelled the true expanses of Canada or its southern counterpart, but she had trailed along the coasts before. She had probably even been through the very place where they were standing and just didn't remember it. She thought that maybe one day she would, but for now her feet were firmly planted in Inferni, unless something derailed her and threw her elsewhere. But she didn't think life would be so apt to slam on the brakes now that it had hit the gas.

_____“Yeah, we do. Coyotes are welcome here, but if you're looking to stay, I'd have to ask my brother about it. His word is the law around here.” She liked the idea that Ryan might have been considering sticking around, because anyone else they recruited to their merry little ranks was one more over Dahlia de Mai they had and she was certainly an able body. “But only if you're interested in staying. I don't want to make you feel like you need to if you don't want to.” More importantly, Corona didn't want to seem like she was trying to push that offer onto her entirely, either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread