A dark canvas and an empty ink well
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... able-1.png); background-position:center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Asking how Anu knew that Savina came from Europe had been a silly question. Her accent was thick, impossible to hide. And she didn't try to, besides. Though admittedly there were some that she had met that hadn't mentioned it until Savina said where she came from. Perhaps that was why she had asked. "Heh, yes, of course it did." The wolfess hadn't yet met any other wolves living here that came from Europe as well. Well, aside from the other Italians she had met when she first came. But they had all disappeared. She wondered how many of them there were here.

Sable head nodded at the older female's question. "Yes, I came here by myself. It actually was an accident though." A rather wonderful accident though. "You see, the majority of wolves in Europe live more like humans used to. They spend almost all their time in their shifted form. However, my birth pack had gone back to the old ways. We were all luperci, but we never shifted and lived as a traditional wolf pack. Well, one day not too long ago I wondered into a port and onto a boat. The ship was ready to sail and I got trapped on board. I have no idea how long into the journey it was, but a horrible storm came up. It ended up tearing the ship apart and I got washed out to sea. The next thing I remember was waking up on the shore east of here."

Savina decided not to go into all the tragedies of her family right away. Of course if Anu asked about it she wouldn't mind divulging that information either.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread