dirty sand
[html]

--

There were only a handful of golden canines in Inferni's ranks and family (that he was aware of): himself, Molochai, and Corona. Obviously, the former two were male, and Corona certainly had rather stunning blue eyes. He nodded quickly to show his recognition. "Yeah, that's another cousin of mine. Corona. She came back recently," he explained. Although he hadn't spent a lot of time with her yet, he had liked her immediately--thus, the description of "kind" was none too surprising, either.
"Whatever works. I used to travel a lot, myself, and then I settled in here. A few months later, a ton of wolves showed up... there was some kind of fire over the mountain. But it all worked out in the end, since I got to meet a bunch of my family." It was pretty nice here, he'd decided, even though they were constantly being harassed. He'd experienced that in his birth pack, too, but at least here there was enough food and water to go around. At least he found acceptance within his own pack, too. It might not have been perfect, but it was relatively better by a long shot.
"So is your mother around the area, too?" he asked casually; Ryan had mentioned that they were travellers, which meant she may be around. He wasn't sure what difference it made, but perhaps he'd keep an eye out for her. It was always kind of nice to know who others were before you had to deal with them--at least one of Ryan's parents had some wolf in them, and if it was the mother he'd prefer to know in advance that the random wolf lurking around wasn't there to cause trouble (as they were very close to Inferni).
[/html]

Messages In This Thread