that blue, blue sky
A Foolish grin parted his muzzle as he asked. "I don't fit the picture do I? I've been a dozen different things and been around the world with a kid in tote.. you'd have never guessed, right?" He shook his head and chuckled darkly as he admitted. "Maybe I let her stay because I knew her father had already let the world think I'd kidnapped her.. I might of well have keeped the runt after all that.." His voice was bitter but softened as he threw the insult halfheartedly out about Firefly.

That little question she asked made him stop examining the depetalled stem as he flicked it away. He wasnt' really for certain where Firefly was now that he'd left her to rest in Dahlia de Mai. His eyes stared off into the distance as he shook his head quietly, wishing that he knew just where the sister he knew was. She wasn't in the body anymore, atleast not wholy. A sigh hissed between his teeth as he admitted. "She's been a million places.. but lastly she was returned to her pack after playing the part of a hostage.." He didn't know why he'd told her the truth, she really didn't have to exactly know what his dark spirited sister had been up to.. but he continued on. "She's been hiding like a wildcat in the woods.." Expaining his troubles atleast made the weight on his shoulders seem to melt away, even if it was only for a moment or two.

Turning back towards the girl with the crimson eyes he tried to turn the conversation away from his sibling. He didn't want to be reminded that he'd failed her as a big brother.. who would have thought he'd cared about being her brother in the first place.. but even rebels had hearts deep down.. and little girls with ribbons and curls sure did know what they were doing when they wound the world around their little fingers. "So, who's Ryan.." he asked. Enough about DaVinci and his warped world.. two strangers in a dark dreary woodscape, there was only two things to do, talk... or walk away. The scenery wasn't poetic enough for a hot and steamy once in a lifetime romp.

Messages In This Thread