Strange Face in Strange Lands
Iskata norally would have joked about breaking hearts but she'd tried time and time again to forget the past she'd carried. She'd built walls up time and time again only for them to fail and the pain to bloom again in place. Her walls were higher and thicker with each spin of the wheel but she'd come to a point of just forgetting about an eternal love and was just moving on with her life, a pack to love and care for would have to be enough from now on, atleast she hoped so. Pushing the nagging memories aside she turned her sun kissed baby blues towards the male as he chuckled softly.

A grin split across her maw as she gasped at his questioning of the giant fish in the sea. "You don't believe me?" She huffed slightly and left him with a slightl disgrunted hrmpf as she added. "We'll just have to take you fishing just to show you then.." she said matter of factly as she tossed her bangs from her eyes. The logical reason he'd given her for not feeding him to the fish didn't settle as well as he hoped as she smirked and suggested. "I think it'd be considered a rare treat to them.." She nodded after a moment as though she had to agree with herself before settling in with a soft smile.

When the teasing had been directed back to her she gave him an innocent look as she asked with shock. "Picking on you? But I've just barely begin to pick on you?" Her eyes flashed with amusement as she looked away from him with a thoughtful look across her face. "If you stick around.. there's endless possiblities in store for what could befall a fellow like you." A soft laugh fell from her lips as she flicked her bejeweled ears before smiling again. "Don't lie.. you know you'd enjoy every minute of it.."

Messages In This Thread