There'd be no distance that could hold us back
[html]
Sorry, this took me forever to reply to. T_T

Ehno drew in a shaky breath as his sister spoke. Her words had a calming effect, further quieting that little voice in the back of his mind and allowing that rational part of him to think things through. She was right. There was no way that Ehno would have put of his journey for long. Eventually that wanderlust in him would have taken over. He would have taken off no matter what. “I just wish I could have spent more time with you all back home.” The shakiness was returning to his voice. “I never thought that when I left home, that it would be the last time I would see them…”

He nuzzled his sister again, watching her through tear-rimmed eyes. As much as he would have loved to close his eyes to fight the tears, he felt better being able to see her. Her presence there relieved him greatly. The male couldn’t imagine how he would be if something had happened to Savina too. “At least I still have you.” That ache in his chest had not dulled, but he felt a little relief to know that his family hadn’t been taken away from him completely. Already he missed Ghita and their mother greatly, but he knew that neither of them would want him to dwell on their deaths and feel sad forever.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread