i wanna heal your deepest scars
[html]<style type="text/css">
.talithatempakumu strong {color:white;}
</style>
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... ttable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her ears twitched back, pressing lightly against her chocolate-y hair that layered down to her shoulders neatly, as if she actually worked on making it look that way. Fact was that it was naturally straight and fell like that; she really didn't do anything but wake up. The fear in her eyes slowly settled, submerging itself in the dark crimson and bringing all light with it. Her delicate little brow fell down over her eyes in a darker expression, but that was simply because she had reacted so badly to her own aunt. But this aunt was the blood of Andre; did that mean she would understand her brother's screwed up motivation? Maybe the Lykois were just like that, but nobody else she knew was even remotely like that.

Him, she practically hissed, unable to say the name again. It was like some kind of mantra in her mind, and she was afraid she was gonna start chanting it if she said it too often, hiding from her own shadow because she would believe it was the one talking. Y-your brother, Rach, he's gonna come back for me. Which brother? Well, that was a mystery. Arkham was supposedly dead, and Andrezej hadn't been around in forever, so how easy was it to tell which brother? Not at all.

But Rachias knew her siblings better than anyone and she trusted that her aunt could guess right away which one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread