Not Your Typical Morning Routine
[html]

The change in the girl's behavior from her previous wariness of the clumsy adult, to the casual conversation they carried on now was reasuring. It showed a sort of bonding, you could say, but nothing really strong, considering they had only just met. Kieran always found it important to talk with others in the pack, especially the younger members; they were the future after all. He listened silently as she mentioned her three siblings, smiling at her happy tone. "It's nice to have yer brother and sisters around to play with, isn't it?" Childhood often carried fond memories of sibling rivalries and silly games, and it warmed him to think of those good times.

The past tense phrasing of her question was rather acurate, reflecting how things were. He did have siblings, yes, and while he was sure they were doing just fine, it was unlikely that he would ever see them again. It had been a long journey from his previous home to Bleeding Souls, and he doubted either of them would ever consider tracking him down under the circumstances. "Yeah, I've got two brothers back home. I gotta admit, I do miss them, even with as much as we used to fight." He smiled as he spoke, though it was a bitter one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread